Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bare footin'


Photograph taken by Kim Cherry at www.extendobed.com/

SEE YOU AT THE
LIVERMORE STAMPEDE
MAY 1st and May 2nd, 2010
IN
Livermore, California
I will be one of the designated horseshoers for the weekend.

As your Natural Hoof Care Professional, it is my goal to keep your horse's feet in top condition and keep you in the saddle. I recommend a four week trim schedule and a six week shoeing schedule to maintain healthy feet, a happy horse and to optimize your riding experience.
I welcome your comments.

Yes, I do shoe horses!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps it's no farrier, no foot, no horse.

    Or perhaps no fifth metatarsal, no farrier.

    No farrier, no foot.

    No foot, no horse


    Or perhaps it's "for want of a 5th metatarsal, the farrier was lost. For want of a farrier, the foot was lost. For want of a foot, the horse was lost. And all for the want of a 5th metatarsal."

    Candace

    ReplyDelete